wszystko na temat tego radiotelefonu
|Nowy FW 1.16 od razu w wersji a,b,c |
D878UV firmware update V1.16 (dated 2019-10-13)
1. Resolve the issue that the digital contact manually change in radio will not be saved.
2. Resolve the issue that the radio doesn’t RX after TX when both transmit and receive radios are
with digital Monitor ON.
3. Resolve the issue that the Talker alias doesn’t change when the radio ID changes.
4. Resolve the issue that the digital scan is easily interfered.
5. Resolve the issue in CPS that 5Tone will add E to the code automatically.
6. Resolve the issue in CPS that AES code is incorrect when open the codeplug.
7. Resolve the issue that the callsign change to orange color when load the codeplug into radio directly.
D878UV firmware update V1.16B (dated 2019-10-30)
1. CPS-Optional Setting - Display, allows to set different colors for A channel name and B channel name.
2. CPS-Optional Setting - Other - Encryption type, allows to choose AES or Common encryption
type. The common encryption type allows the radio communicate with earlier D868UV or D878UV
Note: The radio must be reboot after select the encryption type.
3. Resolved the issue that when digital monitor is on, press # key will not save the channel and color code.
4. Improved the issue that sometimes the LED light keeping on in digital channel.
5. Improved the issue that sometimes after the signal drop, the display will keep receiving and radio emits
6. Resolved the issue that when DTMF->,D code pause is set, press PTT and Down Key will not transmit the
D878UV firmware update V1.16C (dated 2019-11-20)
1. Optional Setting ->,Display ->,Standby Char Color, allows to set different colors.
2. Resolve the issue that the radio continue to receive when switch from TS1 to TS2.
Issue only in VFO mode : During a reception on TS1 if i change on TS2 i continue to receive , or some time its
dropped only audio but ID are received